The hall and facilities at Blackbourne are managed on behalf of the Parish Council by the Blackbourne Management Association (BMA).
We have recently extended to allow 5 different letting spaces and can accommodate a wide range of needs.
The bookings are taken by the Parish Clerk's office, located at The Blackbourne. Telephone 01359 244134, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions (ended)
Win A £200 Voucher Facebook Competition
The Blackbourne, Elmswell
1. The following rules apply to ‘The Blackbourne Win a £200 Voucher' competition, which will run from Friday 12th August to midnight on Sunday 25th September 2016 on Facebook.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition will be deemed to have read and accepted the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must ‘Like' the Blackbourne Facebook page (www.facebook.com/TheBlackbourne) and ‘Comment' saying whether they have visited the Blackbourne before, on the official competition poster, as posted by the page.
4. A panel of the Blackbourne's Management Committee will select a winner at random from all users who have successfully ‘Liked' and ‘Commented' on the page/post. The winner will be contacted by private message (inbox) directly via the Blackbourne page on Facebook within 24 hours.
5. If the successful entrant does not respond within 28 days of the closing date, they will forfeit their prize and another entrant will be drawn and notified in the same protocol.
6. Entrants must have a Facebook account to enter the draw.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; Blackbourne Committee members are excluded from the draw, but may publicise the promotion by way of ‘Like's' or ‘Share's' to their own personal accounts.
8. The entrant will win a voucher to spend on a booking of their choice, up to the value of £200. Multiple bookings are accepted, but any expenditure over £200 will be payable by the user, in agreement with the bookings Clerk.
9. The prize will be sent to the address of the winner, or by email if preferred.
10. The Blackbourne Management Committee reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.